The Three Detectives created by Martin Johnson

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER 2O

Kendra and Piggy had reached the bottom and Kendra was checking out the area while Piggy put her shoes back on. There didn't seem to be anyone around so Kendra suggested the two of them hide in the shadows and wait to spring an ambush. Piggy agreed and they did so.

But when they saw Marty and Snowthy appear Piggy nearly called out, but Kendra quickly shushed her. "Something's wrong," she whispered. "They wouldn't have brought the hostage down here with them. They were to slip her outside to the police."
Sure enough Super and Baba appeared afterwards with their weapons. Super cried out defiantly, "No use hiding. We know you're down here. Come out right now or we'll squirt your friends. And this ink doesn't come off very easily either."
He and Baba were both chuckling and while they momentarily lost concentration in their evil glee, Marty's keen eye noticed a fire extinguisher just nearby. He cried out to Snowthy to duck for cover while he shielded Sgt Floyd with his body as he dove towards the extinguisher and pulled it from the wall. The villians were so taken by surprise that before they could collect their wits and fire their ink pistols Marty had sprayed the foam in their faces and they squirted ink blindly missing everyone. Miss Piggy took her cue and charged straight for Baba when the pistol was empty.

"HHHEEEE-YYYAAAAA!" She cried over and over again with one punch after another. Baba howled in pain with each blow. The Detectives meanwhile were trying to apprehend Super between them. They wrestled him to the ground as he tried to fight them. Snowthy did get a punch land on the side of his jaw and Kendra had her hair pulled while Marty was kicked in the shin. But the three of them retaliated and together they eventually subdued Super taking all the fight out of him. Then Piggy knocked Baba motionless to the ground next to where Super lay with the Detectives pinning him down. She puffed and panted to get her breath back after all those savage karate blows she had inflicted. It was all over at last.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea Miss Piggy! She sure knows how to inflict pain on the bad guys doesn't she? I'm assuming this is not the end yet, will there be a trial? Either way, nice work Marty, I'm enjoying this a great deal.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I do need to write the concluding sections Beth. And I do plan to give you a cameo in the epilogue. So wait and see. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Slowly but surely I'm catching up Marty, I just got caught up to chapter fourteen and am hoping to catch up to the latest chapter very soon!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER 21

Outside all this time the police and all the dogs had been wondering what was going on. They were almost at the point where they were ready to move inside themselves when they saw the front doors opening and everybody cheered as The Detectives led Super and Baba out firmly tied up between them with Miss Piggy and Sgt Floyd right behind them.
Patrol Bear Fozzie and Sargent Link took them into custody while Snowthy told Officers Barry Lee and Dave Ebersole that the machinery underground would serve as evidence for the trial.
Miss Piggy and Sgt Floyd would be key witnesses along with the Detectives when it was scheduled and it did go well. Super, Baba and his other henchmen were all found guilty and sentenced to thirty years in prison each.
Piggy, "Doc" Christianson and all others concerned with the case paid the Detectives their fee: $20 each and they considered the price worth it for getting their beloved pets back.
Sgt.Floyd was so grateful to them for saving her that she asked if she could work for them casually sometimes. Marty did like her and suggested to Kendra and Snowthy that maybe she could help look after their offices once a week doing a little bit of housework and keeping an eye on the telephone and they agreed. So she did and they admitted she did a fine job so they paid her $10 each week she came in to work and she was very pleased about the deal.

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, hehe, very cute, Marty! Happy times again. :big_grin: I love it!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
EPILOGUE

It was about a week and a half later after the excitement of the trial that the Detectives received their next major visitors.
Kendra answered the knocking on the door to reveal a man and a woman who asked to come in and speak with them. When everybody took their seats they made their introductions.
"My name is Beth." The woman said, "and this is my husband Nate. We were mysteriously robbed two days ago. We had just recently hired Bill the Bubble Guy as our caretaker and while we were having dinner that night suddenly the dining room was filled with millions and billions of large bubbles that seemed to come out from nowhere non-stop. It lasted for at least twenty-five minutes and we were trapped unable to move with bubbles constantly in our faces. When it finally stopped we checked the rest of our house and found we had been burglarized."
Beth's husband Nate continued, "We had Bill arrested but he keeps pleading innocence and he seems so genuinely perturbed about the whole situation. But the evidence seems to point to him so badly. We're not certain he's guilty but we can't imagine who else it could have been. So we thought maybe you could clear this mystery up."
Marty was appalled. "I have always highly admired Bill for his cute ability to blow bubbles out of his head. I know he would never do something as horrible as this. We shall accept the case gladly."

And so they did. But this is another story to be told maybe some time next year.

THE END

Skye

Reaction score
Hmm, nice ending... very, very intriguing! I loved this whole story!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for the cameo! Another case! Bill has to have been framed! Very interesting. I hope you write that story someday Marty, you've got a talent for writing mysteries!