The Three Worst Muppet Moments

BEAR

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
That game show host Bruce Forsythe being one of the guests on TMS. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard terrible terrible things.

Please don't include it if you have not seen it. If you don't have an oppinion about the subject than how can you say it is the worst?

Also, you young people need to stop this Disney bad mouthing because i don't think you really know what you are talking about.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
ELMO....
ELMO'S WORLD....
ELMO TAKING OVER SESAME STREET TO MAKE IT MORE "EDUCATIONAL FOR THE PRESCHOOLERS" and never really showing other charters...
You're partially correct here in that an extremely limited number of characters are shown now- three to be exact. These three are:

1) Elmo
2) Baby Bear
3) Zoe

Why? I dunno. Me want Oscar! Me want Ernie! Most of all, ME WANT COOKIE! ME WANT COOKIE TO EAT COOKIES! ME WANT COOKIE TO LEARN THAT FOR HIM, COOKIES ARE NOT A SOMETIMES FOOD!

piggyinmanhatte

Reaction score
now, see, i like pepe. i think he's the only good thing that came out of muppets tonight (besides actually getting to see the muppets again.) don't get me started on that retarded monkey and ugly green guy who's always with him. god, they give me the heebie jeebies. *barfs*
i also really dug the daily show clip...was very cute.
1. Jim passing. of all the awful things that could happen...thank god for brian though.
2. disney. disney is evil. swear to god. i can't wait to eisner the idiot is gone and maybe just maybe we can get roy disney to take over.
3. muppets' wizard of oz. just saw it, since i was out of the country. my parents taped it for me, and warned me saying "we couldn't get through the first half hour." i thought maybe it's just them...but i couldn't finish it either. what a steaming pile of crap.