The Truth or Dare Thread

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Somebody pick a penalty for newsmanfan, she's too chicken for the dare. :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Not being allowed to go to sleep for three days? Not allowed to watch anything Muppet related for a month? Not allowed to eat the favorite dish for a year? No allowed to wear a Newsman avatar? Writing everything in Cyrillic letters?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Ha ha ha...creative! But I stress enough at my job to need every minute of sleep I get; I HAVE to watch Muppet things, unless people don't want me to finish my fic (research, folks, research); no fave dish for a YEAR because of a silly dare on MC? Yeah right. Like that'll happen this century. I already refused to NOT change my avatar. And I don't know Cyrillic.

Oh, and I am not :cluck:. I simply refuse to tone down for anyone!

NEXT.
-------------

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Penalty: You can no longer take part in the Truth or Dare game. Sorry, :/

Misskermie

Reaction score
Go a week, replacing all your nouns, with "Cheese biscuts"?
Go a week with using the word, "the"?

I don't know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anyway, it seems to me, dearest Newsie, that you're basically baiting and teasing us... you bumped this thread, accepting a dare, and saying that you'd regret it, which kind of implies, based on the recent discussion, that you're fully expecting to be dared to go a whole month without changing your av... and then when someone does dare you to do so, you decline and request a penalty instead, none of which you're accepting either. So what's it gonna be? Are you gonna accept the dare that has been presented to you, or accept a penalty and take your punishment like a man? Err... woman... uh, newsman-woman... person?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
What about, if Newsie declined to take the dare he/she would have to come up with a new daily newsman report for a week? I know it's not much of a penalty because it's fun. But it's doable and would require a bit of effort on their part.

Hubert

Reaction score
What about, if Newsie declined to take the dare he/she would have to come up with a new daily newsman report for a week? I know it's not much of a penalty because it's fun. But it's doable and would require a bit of effort on their part.
That's too fun for a punishment! Fact, if that's becomes the standard punishment for not accepting dares, let me decline a few dares, I'll do that!:smile: