The Two Most Wanted Figures

matleo

Reaction score
beaker

Koozebane is said to be in the 2nd quarter. That would make it April-June. hope that helps.

--Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Originally posted by beaker
I agree with the others, Boppity and (whose the other frackle?)
Frackle would be cool! Those two are actually still around, as they let people from the audience perform them at Muppetfest. I wonder if Mo Frackle is gonna get a push soon, after his impressive debut at Family Feud in November?
Hey Cory,
From the pictures it was the Green Hunchback Frackle and the Grey Hunchback Frackles that were used at MuppetFest.

Boppity (Blue Frackle) is in my Avatar, And Gloat (Green Frackle) looks kinda like an Evil Kermit.

I should think that Mo Frackle will be in the New Muppet Series, And maybe the Christmas Special.

Oh, And Digit isnt already being made...

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah Beaker! I think Sesame Toys for adults is a great idea. I am so sick of these sawed off, round, Elmo only toys for little kids. I mean, a detailed figure of any Sesame Muppet (Telly, Sherlock Hemlock, Forgetful Jones, whoever)would be really cool. Not to mention that The Muppet Toys have sort of obscure, to well forgotten (by the general public) characters, and not just Kermit, Piggy and Gonzo, so we would see charaters I've mentioned. It's about time they make soemthing with Telly on it (they have a magnate, a plus, a car, and a beanie {2 if you count the cereal premium}, that's it) or even Guy Smiley or Placido Flamingo. As well as common Ernie and Bert, or Grover type figures.

Not to mention Fraggle figures (maybe we can get Convincing John to infiltrate the toy company).

And by the way, I haven't been called cool for quite a while! :big_grin: Thanx!!!