The Two Most Wanted Figures

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by *Warrick*
But please dont go and choose someone that we know is going to be released or someone we know WILL NOT be released like Hilda. Unless there is a large fan base for him or her.
All righty....

Lips
and
Astoria!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd like Lips too, since I'm getting the entire Electric Mayhiem! I'd also love to see a Manah Manah with snowths, as well!

beaker

Reaction score
>>The Two Most Wanted Figures<<

PEPE
DIGIT

No true self respecting Muppet fan can say they wouldnt be drooling all over themselves if Palisades made these!^_^

Just imagine the sculpts these would have!!!

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
The 2 most Muppet Figures I want:

1. Nigel
2. Pops

But if I could pick more it would be! Robin
Wayne & Wanda
Annie Sue
Pepe
Uncle Deadly
Mildred
George
Bobby Benson
Gladys
Gorgon Heap
I was wondering how come their is know fan favorites in the 1st series?
Big gun: Kermit, Miss Piggy,& Beaker Supporting Character: Bunsen & Dr. Teeth
you know I think Ken should do for series 7 or 8 to do all fan favorites
It would be so cool
dose any butty like this idea?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick

You know I'm going to pick ones that are more obscure because I am sure Pepe, Marvin Suggs and others will be represented if the series make it several more waves.

Most Wanted:
Nigel
Boppidy (as a pack-in for a set)

Those are a little off the radar for Palisades, but those characters were much represented in the show.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

I would also love to se Boppity, But i think you gotta have a Ful Electric Mayhem first !

Boppity would be a nice packin for a Playset.

Of course everyone loves Digit too !

See ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know you said to pick two, but I'd also like to see a slew of Frackles (or Fraggles for that matter, but let's stay on subject) Sesame figures would be really great, too. And of course Digit and Pepe!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick

My list was made considering that the EM characters are a definite lock. I didn't want to waste my must-have on a character that is a will-be. Nigel is one that holds a special meaning to Muppet fans and Boppity is a cool pack-in.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

I mean Lips!

We dont know if he is a lock yet !

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
dr. tooth:

>>>Sesame figures would be really great, too. And of course Digit and Pepe!<<<

dr tooth, you are pretty cool^_^

My top fave characters are beaker, pepe, digit, clifford, and swedish chef (eh, throw wembley in their too) so im glad some of those are planned at least.

I agree with the others, Boppity and (whose the other frackle?)
Frackle would be cool! Those two are actually still around, as they let people from the audience perform them at Muppetfest. I wonder if Mo Frackle is gonna get a push soon, after his impressive debut at Family Feud in November?

btw, what is the rough estimate for that Koozebane playset to come out in 2003? (winter, summer, flal, etc???)

Oh, and about Sesame figures...you must mean super obscure Sesame guys like Splurge, Hoots, Lefty, or the very cool Telly, Honker, dinger, and Martians...I mean those are really the only ones I could see worth Palisades time given the insane amount of Sesame stuff out there. Plus the aforementioned guys are too darn cool. And to think some fans out there arent into Sesame, hehe. PS: The closest thing planned is newsreporter Kermit with Koozebane playset.