The Unwrinkled Front

Kye

Reaction score
Welcome to the Official Homethread of the Unwrinkled Front!

I Hereby initiate the Association Against The Golden Girls And Its supporters. We shall call ourselves the Unwrinkled Front

From this point on any mention of Estelle Getty is considered treason!

Talk of Betty Whites St. Olaf stories will be interpreted as hostile

Watching any show where Rue Mclanihan is sexually active is not only hazardous to your own health, but a punishable offense!

And anyone ... I repeat anyone who utters the words Bea and Arthur in the same sentance from this point on will be stoned...(no, i mean with rocks)

So join me!

Join the revolution!

Join the Unwrinkled Front

:attitude:

Kye

Reaction score
Please we cannot let Cantus Rock and his group, spoil television for the rest of Us....

I am going to need a new avatar....one with Bea (dorothy) in a big red circle with a slash!!! who can do this!

who will support the cause

WHO WILL STAND WITH THE RIGHTIOUS!

here is a link to the Battle
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7021

Kye

Reaction score
INTLLIGENCE REPORTS ARE FLOWING IN: I have it on authority , that the true goal of the gmmc is to change our beloved Muppet central to a golden girls shrine! Please, for the love of God!!! IT IS TIME TO ACT!!! Life as we know it could be altered forever if we do not stand up to the tyrants!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Sargent General of the other team Kye! is that what i would call you? it couldn't be "bad guy" because you think that the Golden Girl fan's are the bad guys...or girls?

Okay! well anyways Sargent General Matt told me to dump this off here, it's a pot full of disintagrating Pez in red fruit punch...He told me to do it...now, i'm gonna run like the dickens!

AHHHH! Saragent General Matt Sir! Help me!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, like's to create a mix, Dog.