The Very Best of The Muppet Show DVD - Email Campaign

9504184b

Reaction score
basically, if your DVD player will let you set it to be a particular region - 1 in this case, then theres no problem, and these discs will work fine (assuming your TV can play American format NTSC signal!).

If your DVD player is set to 'region-free', but you can't set it to be a particular region, then these will probably not work.

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Ah right. I think mine goes region free, but I'll check in the manual tonight. Thanks for making that a bit clearer for me!

Actually, on second thoughts, my laptop has a DVD player and that's set to region 1. Problem solved!

9504184b

Reaction score
Glad to be of service. And the laptop will have no problem playing NTSC either.

If you do a search for 'muppet' on Play.com you can get the Muppet Movie DVD, which I have and is wonderful, and lots more.
Be warned: it is a site I have ended up spending an -awful- lot of money at! They are pretty reliable as well.

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Yeah, I've bought a few cds from play (like the latest Ben Folds cd/dvd for just 8.99!) but I've not dared look at their DVD section. I'll have to have a quick browse through and put it all on my Christmas list!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've heard that the US Time-Life "Best of the Muppet Show" DVD's are region-free. I haven't tested this though. Can anyone confirm whether they will play on all region DVD players or not? (If you are using a PAL tv you'll likely still need a PAL-NTSC converter to change the signal).

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks for those of you who signed !

I think we may have half a chance of doing this !

See ya

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I just want to mention that I've just droped them a mail.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Yup !

Send an email to request something good as an extra !

Thanks DK !!

See ya