The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In fairness, while you do make a good point (and yes, I was), with today's parents relying too much on technology as the "babysitter", it really wouldn't surprise me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This quote from Trump in regards to his trust in Kim Jong Un:

"I may be wrong, I mean I may stand before you in six months and say, 'Hey I was wrong,' I don't know that I'll ever admit that, but I'll find some kind of an excuse."

Our dictator really is a buffoonish clown, no foolin'! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Well, it was more like what made my mom laugh today, but when my mom and I went through the Burger King drive-thru and they asked for her name, she said "Sara", and then I yelled out "WITH NO 'H', CAUSE H'S ARE EW!!"

Too bad the cashier lady didn't get the reference - she just seemed confused. Knowing that my mom's name is Sara with no 'h', I just had to do it. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that it would appear that modern cordless landline phones are now basically pretty much almost exactly what cellphones were like in the early 2000s: they even have MIDI-esque ringtones now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that it's 2018 and these stupid Thomas fans STILL think user Thomasfan is an admin on the Thomas wiki. :laugh:

Just shows how clueless the fanbase really is.

Any Del

Reaction score
Look what this Gerardo kid sent me:

"Hello, Any. It's Gerardo, remember I wrote to you from my comments? Listen, when you have a good chance, I need you help, please. I know you upload full episodes of Sesame Street, but I only wanted street scenes only. And that's why I want you to help me get Sesame Maniac, MattAKASchfiftyThree, and MarshalGrover to respond on Google Hangouts to reupload back the episodes that I want. Take your time so we can talk about it on Hangouts.

Any, are you there?"

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Look what this Gerardo kid sent me:

"Hello, Any. It's Gerardo, remember I wrote to you from my comments? Listen, when you have a good chance, I need you help, please. I know you upload full episodes of Sesame Street, but I only wanted street scenes only. And that's why I want you to help me get Sesame Maniac, MattAKASchfiftyThree, and MarshalGrover to respond on Google Hangouts to reupload back the episodes that I want. Take your time so we can talk about it on Hangouts.

Any, are you there?"
Wow. I've seen that guy on the comments of SST videos, and I'm just like. Get a frickin' life.

Also, is he that lazy that he can't just skip to the street scenes?