The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As a bunch of pricks as they are, I give them credit for creating a page completely dedicated to a short SpongeBob story.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Beverly Goldberg. She's by far the funniest sitcom mom of the 2010s alongside Linda Belcher from Bob's Burgers. She's so obsessively overprotective of her children that it makes her practically insane and I love it!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Honey Boo Boo got eliminated from Dancing With The Stars: Juniors last night.
I had no absolutely no idea that Honey Boo-Boo was still around. I never liked her. I always felt that her show promoted rude and obnoxious behavior to young people.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Two things that made me laugh on Friday.

When I was waiting in line to get an autograph from/meet Tara Strong, Kevin Conroy went to his booth and broke into chararacter and did his Batman voice. Tara broke into chararacter and did her (I'm guessing) Batgirl voice (bare with me, I've always been a casual superhero media guy with a few exceptions; Teen Titans being one of them) and rebuttled Kevin (as Batman's) remarks. We all had a good laugh. :laugh:

And then later on in the day, I was chilling at my friend Myles' house with our little group of stoners and we pretty much got high since it was ****** up Friday. We were coming up with rap names for possible music videos we might make in the future (if it happens; my friend Carter really does some dope rhyming) and I came up with a really ****** up name that's too dark to mention here that we all just started laughing our ***** off! I almost passed out from laughter and I had to take a couple minutes to breathe. :stick_out_tongue: