The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

Pork

Reaction score
Oh I love those! Especally the Pine-Lime ones.:hungry:
Yeah I agree, the pine-lime ones are the best, I light the mango ones...or tropical...whatever. But not too fond of the raspberry ones...a little too sweet.

Kiki

Reaction score
apple pie.. for breakfast :insatiable:
Hahaha, there's a bakery on the way to school and my friend and I always pop in. We bought a cherry pie for brekkie today!

Currently eating... peanut butter. :stick_out_tongue: Straight out of the jar. I truely am a gross-out.

anytimepally

Reaction score
necco wafers.. I've never had them before. Each different color is like a new adventure! :search: .. and the blue ones are disgusting! :grouchy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Honey BBQ and tequila lime chicken wings and Cinnamon toast crunch! :insatiable: My stomach... :stick_out_tongue:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hahaha, there's a bakery on the way to school and my friend and I always pop in. We bought a cherry pie for brekkie today!

Currently eating... peanut butter. :stick_out_tongue: Straight out of the jar. I truely am a gross-out.
"Tastes so good make a grown man cry! My sweet cherry pie..."

Lol, when making our english assingment me and a friend made a 'Fools Gold Sandwich' to the original specs, but with some added salt, pepper and a banana. My friend actually thought it was ok, until he started gagging; wherein he binned the sandwich.