The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'm eating an apple. I'm about to go teach some 6th graders, woohoo....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I just ate one myself.

Are the six graders trouble for you.
Nope they weren't. I was just subbing today, though one of the 5th grade teachers said they can be a handful. They started to talk but once I told them that I asked for no talking and that everyone needed to get on their assigments, they stopped talking.

Kiki

Reaction score
peanutbutter m&m's

yum yum!
Oh my goodness... those things exist? O_O *Is tempted to go to the states and bring back some*

Yeah, I love 'em! I really love the smell of Cinnamon too! Especially Cinnamon rolls or Cinnabons! :insatiable: There was this place at the mall where I used to live that had them, and they were the best I've ever eaten in what I believe to be my life. :hungry:

I like those! But I think I like Reese's better.
Ooh! Ooh! I have tried Reese's (...Pieces?) peanut butter cuppy things! Bought 'um from a chocolate shop which also sells Dr. Pepper. =D (sorry, to me those sort of things are kinda exotic, lol XP).

Man that sounds good. I love cinnamon. I just wanna smell it right now. Hmm, I have some in the pantry. But it is just the powdery stuff. Mmm, I am now craving a cinnamon roll. *dies of hunger* :hungry:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh my goodness... those things exist? O_O *Is tempted to go to the states and bring back some*

Ooh! Ooh! I have tried Reese's (...Pieces?) peanut butter cuppy things! Bought 'um from a chocolate shop which also sells Dr. Pepper. =D (sorry, to me those sort of things are kinda exotic, lol XP).

Man that sounds good. I love cinnamon. I just wanna smell it right now. Hmm, I have some in the pantry. But it is just the powdery stuff. Mmm, I am now craving a cinnamon roll. *dies of hunger* :hungry:
Yeah, Reese's are like a candy shell like M&M's, only with peanut butter in them. And I'm sure you know that the peaut butter cups and the chocolate ones with peanut butte inside.

Oh yeah! There in nothing like cinnamon rfresh cinnimon right off of it's bark.! :insatiable:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Breakfast : A glass of whole milk

Lunch tacos

Snack beef jerky and some chips and cheese dip a cup of pudding

dinner :my favorite corn beef brisket and green beans and a glass of milk

desert cookies and milk

SSLFan

Reaction score
A whopper & some fries. :hungry::big_grin:

I'm lovin' it.

...Wait...that's McDonalds.