The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I'm listening to the new album by They Might Be Giants, The Else, which I picked up earlier today. That's the cool thing about living near a mom-and-pop record store: their new releases come out a day or two before the street date (the album officially comes out tomorrow).

It includes a full-length bonus disc, so you're getting two albums for the price of one. Good stuff. "Take Out the Trash" is so darn catchy! The Else was produced by The Dust Brothers.

lael

Reaction score
I'm listening to the new album by They Might Be Giants, The Else, which I picked up earlier today. That's the cool thing about living near a mom-and-pop record store: their new releases come out a day or two before the street date (the album officially comes out tomorrow).

It includes a full-length bonus disc, so you're getting two albums for the price of one. Good stuff. "Take Out the Trash" is so darn catchy! The Else was produced by The Dust Brothers.
~ I love them! I have not listened to them in a while. Hmmm. . . where did I put that CD. They're so fun. and a bit kooky. . . hmmm. cookie. *drool*