1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiki, Jan 13, 2007.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

No WISE! MAN! HAS THE POW-WUH!

cjd874 likes this.
  2. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  3. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

EMOTIONAL/HONEST/SAPPY POST:
    I miss the purity and emotion of songs like these, back when every single musician in the business instinctively knew to put their hearts and souls into a song. There was less formulaic, artificial, egocentric music and more varied, relatable, and family-friendly music in my opinion. Do they really write good love songs anymore? I haven't found many within the past three years.

If I am every lucky enough to get married, I want at least two of these songs played at my wedding (or the first dance). Or if I can keep it together, I would sing them to my future wife... I'm a soft-rock romantic, what can I say!

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  4. LittleJerry92

Great song to cruise along to in your car. :sing:

Blue Frackle likes this.
  5. LittleJerry92

I've always preferred this over "Sloppy Pop", personally.

6. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

You Rock My World - Michael Jackson

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I was just looking that up recently myself.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's amazing how the harmony of this song is somehow lost when you listen on the radio or TV - but listen with headphones, and the harmony blows you away.