"Brand New Key"
-Melanie.
Yeah she's great! By the way I love the song "Brand New Key"

Buggles - "Video Killed The Radio Star"

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah she's great! By the way I love the song "Brand New Key"

Buggles - "Video Killed The Radio Star"
I love that song, so weird. :big_grin: It's funny how it came out just before Mtv was around, bit of a coincidence, no?

"Cooking School"
-Twiggy

(Trust me -and this is coming from a Twiggy fan- she's not the best singer! I have a cassette of hers, she's a perty average musician, but she's okay. Her songs are somewhat cute. ^^)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love that song, so weird. :big_grin: It's funny how it came out just before Mtv was around, bit of a coincidence, no?
It's funny, because before MTV, a lot of artist wern't getting their records played and their albums were just dusting away on the shelves. Not that MTV don't play music anymore, a lot of peoples albums are just dusting on shelves. And some time in between then and now, the same thing was happening to unpopular music because they were only playing mostly over popular music.

Oh yeah! So Universal and You Tube are making a new completely separate all music, Internet channel to compete with MTV. It's said that all music is more profitable on the wad than on TV. And so far, all the major music company's are in.