The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
"Bennie and the Jets"
-Elton John.
Cool, I was just listening to that...and "Your Song"...and "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"...and "I Guess that's Why They Call it the Blues"...

(Obsessed much? *puts on a pair of sunglasses* Kinda...:wink:)

Kiki

Reaction score
Cool, I was just listening to that...and "Your Song"...and "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"...and "I Guess that's Why They Call it the Blues"...

(Obsessed much? *puts on a pair of sunglasses* Kinda...:wink:)
Ah, don't worry, it's all good, it's great to meet a fellow Elton John fangirl. :wink: And as much as I love this music, I do cite him as a bit of a fashion inspiration. :wink: *Once did an Elton John photoshoot xDD*

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
What's your favourite? :smile:
Hmm...It's kinda hard to pick one. I remember liking the song "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" when I was about 4 or 5 or so (of course, back then, I was just familiar with the Jesse McCartney and Anne Hathaway cover version), but as for currently, it would probably be "Your Song".

Kiki

Reaction score
Hmm...It's kinda hard to pick one. I remember liking the song "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" when I was about 4 or 5 or so (of course, back then, I was just familiar with the Jesse McCartney and Anne Hathaway cover version), but as for currently, it would probably be "Your Song".
Yeah, same, "My Song" and "bennie and the Jets" are my two favourites if I had to choose.

Jesse McCartney and Anne Hathaway covered "Don't Got Breaking My Heart"? O_O Wow, I had no idea...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Jesse McCartney and Anne Hathaway covered "Don't Got Breaking My Heart"? O_O Wow, I had no idea...
I could be wrong, but I think it was for the soundtrack of the movie Ella Enchanted. I know that Anne Hathaway starred in it and the finale was a full cast performance of the song.

And as for what song I'm listening to, ironically, I'm about to go watch the movie The Lion King. (Not necessarily for the songs, but just because I watched both sequels recently and haven't seen the whole first movie since last year or so.)