The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So um...I'm listening to Team Chaotix from the Sonic Heroes Soundtrack. Hey, its the only awesome song from the game worth listening to XD

Puckrox

Reaction score
"Hallelujah" but not the Rufus Wainwright version (which is the best version). I'm listening to the Tim Minchin version on youtube. It's great, check it out.

Yorick

Reaction score
I think a poll would show most people agree with you on Rufus...but for me, it's still Leonard Cohen's original as the best version...:halo:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I think a poll would show most people agree with you on Rufus...but for me, it's still Leonard Cohen's original as the best version...:halo:
I dunno, I've never been fond of Cohen's version. Usually I prefer original versions of songs, but for me it's Rufus all the way on "Hallelujah".

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
"Hallelujah" but not the Rufus Wainwright version (which is the best version). I'm listening to the Tim Minchin version on youtube. It's great, check it out.
I personally find Rufus quite painful, especially considering that after Shrek exposed his cover to the general public, many people didn't realise that it was by Leonard Cohen (my prefered version).

However, I am a diehard Tim Minchin fan and I am seeing him in March :big_grin:

Right now I'm listening to The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang

Puckrox

Reaction score
I personally find Rufus quite painful, especially considering that after Shrek exposed his cover to the general public, many people didn't realise that it was by Leonard Cohen (my prefered version).
Well, can't say I much agree, but to each their own, right? :coy:

However, I am a diehard Tim Minchin fan and I am seeing him in March :big_grin:
I'mmmmmm jealous. SO jealous! I'd love to see Tim live!

Kiki

Reaction score
'Docteur Jekyll Et Monsieur Hyde'
-Serge Gainsbourg.