The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Fireflies- Owl city :smile: love that song, I heard it for the first time when I couldn't sleep and put my radio on. And the song just begun! After it was ended, I put my radio off and fell asleep...

Nick22

Reaction score
"The Truth" - Jason Aldean

i'm not the HUGEST fan of country, i rully like jason aldean. and he's making country music grow on me more and more. i knew it would come to this one day.

Puckrox

Reaction score
"Teenage Dream" by Darren Criss. Much better than the Katy Perry version.

TSSD

Reaction score
You're 100% right! Everything he preforms on the show is really good. Did you just get it because of Glee, or were you fan of the stuff Darren did before it?
As for me, I'm listening to Luck be a Lady from Guys and Dolls

Puckrox

Reaction score
You're 100% right! Everything he preforms on the show is really good. Did you just get it because of Glee, or were you fan of the stuff Darren did before it?
I've been a fan of Darren for a year and a half now. I fell in love with him in A Very Potter Musical and Little White Lie, and then this last summer I fell in love with him all over again in A Very Potter Sequel. And now Glee. I liked Glee in the start, but lately it's been sort of not that great, but Darren has definitely been making it better recently. :flirt: