The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching an old video of me singing this song in front of my Grandparents on Christmas Eve when I was 10:
In the video, Mom and Grandma started crying so I lightened the mood by singing this

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This song brings back SO many memories. It reminds me of when I was 7 and first found the awesome game, Fate. Back in those days the only worry in the world was when bedtime was so I could stop playing Fate *sniff* I miss those days. I was absolutely obsessed with it and it is the game that got me into the fantasy genre. I would have dreams about dragons, goblins, and towns of Grove all thanks to this wonderful game:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This song really hits me in the feels because of the truth to it. We will all eventually have a beer (or atleast milk, if you don't drink) with Jesus one day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I get the feeling this is the sort of music that intelligence officers would play to torture enemy terrorists:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much a song at all, but sometimes this fictional radio broadcast is amusing to listen to - especially this conspiracy theorist guy Gomez:

Deb reminds me of a less perky version of Delilah.