The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I heard this song on Family Guy and it is one of the most beautiful and heartwrenching songs I've ever heard. The words, the music, the voice, the meaning;everything about it makes me emotional! It reminds me of my Grandma who passed on before I was born because of losing a battle with cancer (I think?) and how I never got to meet her, which makes me cry. But then I remind myself that I will see her one day in Heaven and start to feel better:
Thank you, Seth MacFarlane, for exposing me to this wonderful song that I will never forget, :smile:. It has such a wonderful meaning and makes me want to go hug my mom and dad right now and apologize for every stupid thing I've ever let myself say out of anger. I had a serious condition called ODD that caused me to say stupid things I didn't mean when I got mad when I was little, and I feel horrible for ever letting such things come out of my mouth.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of doom metal, let alone funeral doom, yet somehow I just love this band to death. I don't know why Ahab has resonated so well with me, maybe it's because we seem to have a lot of the same interests (i.e. Moby Dick, etc.) but at any rate, they are one of only two bands that I'm keeping tabs on here in the 21st century, the other being Iron Maiden.

I've had this song in my head all day. Here's some classic funeral doom for you!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Reunited by Peach and Herb.

I was searching for the "what song can you not get out of your head?" thread while listening to this, found this thread, and figured, well, I AM listening to it as well...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of my favorite vintage adult animations on the Internet (aside from Happy Tree Friends of course):
I also really enjoy this version with most of my favorite cartoons in one video:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A song that John Mellencamp wrote about American politics. I thought at first that he was talking about a certain politician, but he's talking about politicians as a whole.