The Whatnot Workshop Coming to the Disney Parks in 2010

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi i just read on www.thelaughingplace.com that the muppet whatnot shope that is at FAO swarze online and at the the main store in NYC will be coming to both the disneyland and disneyworldl in 2010 they say that it will be at calfornia adventure and then they are not sure what part of disneyworld it will be at though at this point .

That is so cool because i missed geting to go and make one when i was was in NYC a couple of weeks ago LOL .

i had planed that but ran out of time LOL.

i am going to be going back to one of the disney parks sometime soon so i get to do one there around 2010 anyway my mom and i want to go back to either one .

I hope that it is true that they will be comeing . i am not surprised i thought it should be coming to disneyland and disneyworrld sense so much of the muppet show stuff is there LOL .

there is a great report on the muppet show season 4 there to LOL on this site .

i found out all this news when a link was there for this site , because they where reporting on muppet show season 4 on www.tvshowsondvd.com :smile::wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*facepalm* Um, Hollywood Studios (used to MGM)? Isn't that where the Muppet thing is anyway? They could even make it more movie-related by having a spot near the store where you can play with your whatnot (I don't think that's sounding right :stick_out_tongue:) on a set just for fun and have cameras show you what it looks like.

ronstevens

Reaction score
Hi i just read on www.thelaughingplace.com that the muppet whatnot shope that is at FAO swarze online and at the the main store in NYC will be coming to both the disneyland and disneyworldl in 2010 they say that it will be at calfornia adventure and then they are not sure what part of disneyworld it will be at though at this point .

That is so cool because i missed geting to go and make one when i was was in NYC a couple of weeks ago LOL .

i had planed that but ran out of time LOL.

i am going to be going back to one of the disney parks sometime soon so i get to do one there around 2010 anyway my mom and i want to go back to either one .

I hope that it is true that they will be comeing . i am not surprised i thought it should be coming to disneyland and disneyworrld sense so much of the muppet show stuff is there LOL .

there is a great report on the muppet show season 4 there to LOL on this site .

i found out all this news when a link was there for this site , because they where reporting on muppet show season 4 on www.tvshowsondvd.com :smile::wink:

I go to Disneyland quite often as it is only a 30 minute drive for me. I have been waiting and waiting for the Whatnot workshop to open but can't seem to find anyone who knows anything about it. I know it is supposed to open in the California Adventure but I haven't seen anything yet.