1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

THE WINNERS OF THE 1st MC TALENT SHOW!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Krazedmuppet, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

I like cookies

2. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I'm not a good cook. I mean, I would if I could but I can't so I won't. I made corn flakes one time, poured the milk on and they spontaneously combusted.

Daniel

3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I made corn flakes the otherday and man oh man, they were so good!:)

4. Krazedmuppet

did you make them with milk? raisens? banana?

5. Skye

Skye Active Member

Mmm, Corn Flakes are one of my fave cereals!! The last time I told somebody that, they looked at me like I was crazy, so it's nice to see more people 'round here liking them!

6. Krazedmuppet

I personally like Apple Jacks, man... haven had those in a LONG time (Im lactose intolerant... :boo:)

7. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

You DO know they have soy milk or milk for lactose intolerant people right? I don't know what it's called, you might have to ask, but I'm sure they have it.

Daniel

8. Skye

Skye Active Member

Yeah, there's soy milk, rice milk, and probably a couple other different types. I've never tried rice milk before, but it sounds kinda interesting.

9. Krazedmuppet

yeah I know... its just not the same... Dosent even come close to the same taste...

10. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

acidophilus milk is the best for lactose intolerant people.. I've a whole family of them :) .. I'm so used to it now, I actually like it better than 2%

11. Krazedmuppet

where do you get that?

12. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Milk dosen't agree with me either. I drink Soy most of the time, but I know it can be grose if you don't get the nice taisting kind. Soy dream is nice, but you won't find that in the fridge it will be sold with the evaporated milk. It stays good as long as the package isnt open, but you have to keep it in the fridge after it's open. I really like it, but it dose take some getting used to Soy has a distant taist but it's nice.

13. anytimepally

all the grocery stores have it around here. I'd guess they do most places. it's right in with the regular milk

14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Milk and sugar. I like sugar!:D

I knew that! I'm so glad we both like them!:flirt: But they were brand flakes I think I ate that time, though.

Sorry to here that. But I love organic milk, though!

15. boy, this thread has changed since my last visit :) i once tried what i believe was almond milk once. that was pretty good, especially with corn flakes

16. anytimepally

I'm not a big fan of almonds

17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That actually sounds pretty good to me!:)

18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Thanks for the votes. Sorry for my lack on MC. Sometimes life gets in the way.

19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No problem, Sarah! I really though you were awesome!:)