1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Winter Holidays Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrBabySpencer, Nov 2, 2012.

1. MrBabySpencer Active Member

There's A Simliar Thread For October And Halloween, So I'd Figure I'd Make A Winter & Christmas & New Year's Thread, Anyways, Does Anyone Ever Like Opening Presents On Christmas Day And Does Anyone Like Staying Up All Night For The New Year To Come!! And Does Anybody Here Like Winter??, Well This Is Thread You've Be Waiting For!! And I Know It's A Bit Early For This Thread, But I Couldn't Wait To Put This Thread Up!!
  2. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

It's still a bit early for this (53 days), but who cares? I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    charlietheowl and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well someone wanted to get a head start I see. :halo:
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

I am going to wait until Black Friday to begin gearing towards this thread, when my holiday season officially starts... :p
    newsmanfan and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

UGH Black Friday. ><
    heralde likes this.
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

Black Friday is actually a happy time for me, as rather than shopping, it is my annual Christmas decorating day and the kickoff of my holiday season.
    Nick22, newsmanfan and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well I guess that's one way of looking at it. Touché'!
  8. Oh I love Christmas, because even though its freezing outside, you get to be cozy and warm inside with those you love. :excited:
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to decorate that's my favorite thing about Christmas. :)
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm also very excited for decorating this year. Especially decorating the Christmas tree.
  11. heralde Well-Known Member

What can I say except that I'm the biggest fan Christmas ever had. :halo: The same old store windows I pass everyday are suddenly all decked out and gorgeous. It's like Kermit said "Life would just pass by in a blur if it weren't for times like this." :)

But I also really enjoy Thanksgiving for the Macy's parade and getting to see my family. Plus I always take the time to look back at the Beatles Anthology which came out in November 1995. Such an exciting time, hehe.

Plus it's my Starscream doll's first Thanksgiving, as you can tell by the avatar, lol.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. Hubert Well-Known Member

I love Thanksgiving for so many reasons...the parade first, then seeing family, then eating delicious food, then beginning to get pumped up for Christmas time. :D
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I wanna change my avatar to Christmas ones so bad! But I'm still trying to hold out a little more.
  14. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

My collection of Robin MCC avatars are just dying to come out, but I want to wait until Dezember.
  15. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of Muppets items I want for Christmas so next week when my husband gets paid it's happy shopping for me! :D
  16. Hubert Well-Known Member

*Vincent continues to make Hubert envious that he has a character to collect avatars of*
  17. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Just pick one from a dice roll, for pete's sake.

[notices the stupid typo in my post]
  18. Hubert Well-Known Member

You mean my Muppet Yahtzee dice? Those characters seem to major :p

*notices the "pete's sake" in the post*

Should I use him?

That "Dezember" actually looks kinda cool, like the hipster version of "December."

"Hey dude, what's up? Buy me a present in Dezember and I'll give you a pony."

(Yeah...that was really random)
  19. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Hey, that won't be such a bad idea!

It's the German version of December. You can always tell when I'm memorizing the vocabulary words.
  20. Hubert Well-Known Member

I almost said that it looks like the German version of December, but then I was afraid that it would look too stereotypical, so I rather went with hipsters and ponies.