The Woods Animation Test

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
this was apperently a show max winston submitted to NICKELODEON but they turned it down
anyways heres the link http://www.cartoonbrew.com/stop-motion/the-woods-animation-test-by-max-winston.html and i'm glad about it cause this is the network who greenlighted FANBOY AND CHUM CHUM and turned down Adventure Time, Anyways I Think Cartoon Network Would Be A Pretty Good Place For It, Since THEY HAVE Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Amazing World Of Gumball, And Many Others.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've never seen Fanboy and ChumChum, but I've heard NOTHING but bad things about it. Seriously, Hollywood. Stop pretending you get geeks. Fat kid/guy obsessed with Super Heroes has been done all the way back in 1991 when the Simpsons first used Comic Book Guy. It's been tired ever since last decade.

This short is amazing. But I can see why Nick passed. It's stop motion. That equals money. A regular stop motion television program? If it was CGI, there'd be no sweat... but this screams "large budget." Plus, it's also not some lame live action show about a band. Nick wants more of those. Also, Nick desperately wants something that's exactly as popular as Spongebob, when who are they kidding? Spongebob wouldn't last 13 episodes if Nick picked it up now. They couldn't wait to blow through the genius show Catscratch or El Tigre (which I've never seen). They need to finre the head of programming and get someone who has a clue. Though they are doing well with the Dreamworks cartoons. But that's because Dreamworks would kick their butts if Nick screwed them over.

Still, this is CN material. I'm glad Nick passed on AT. They'd RUIN it, censor it mercilessly and either cancel it (Invader Zim) or fire the creator (Ren and Stimpy). AT needs to thrive on a network where it gets a prime time slot and a PG rating. Now, you see AT stuff EVERYWHERE and the action figures never can stay in stock. Right next to them, the Fanboy stuff gathers dust.

And what's the deal with Planet Sheen?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Does anyone even like Planet Sheen? I thought that show was cancelled a while ago, but a few weeks ago I saw adds for new episodes. What? O_0

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I've never seen Fanboy and ChumChum, but I've heard NOTHING but bad things about it.
Believe Me It's Bad, The Characters Are Annoying, Heck, The Only NOT Annoying One Is Lenny/
That Show Is BAD ALSO, It's A Spin-Off Of Jimmy Neutron, But Boy Did They RUIN IT!!.
This short is amazing. But I can see why Nick passed. It's stop motion. That equals money. A regular stop motion television program?
I Agree It Does Equal Money, A LOT OF MONEY!!, Plus To Me It's Hard To Do A Stop Motion Show Itself Anyway, And The Short Is Amazing, If It Would've Been Greenlighted, Well, It Would've Been The First Stop Motion Show Since Gumby.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone even like Planet Sheen? I thought that show was cancelled a while ago, but a few weeks ago I saw adds for new episodes. What? O_0
It's completely disappointing, but a tale as old as television. You never take the most wacky character and give them a spinoff. Sure, you can wind up with Penguins of Madagascar... you can also end up with Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue (which I ashamedly admit I liked) or Postcards From Buster or Joey. I'd rather see a spinoff about Professor Calamitous or even Carl with a llama.

Seriously. For someone who mentions Ultra Lord every 2 minutes, he hasn't mentioned Ultra Lord at all in the episode I've watched.

Well, It Would've Been The First Stop Motion Show Since Gumby.
Not quite.

There's always Bob the Builder (until Hit ruined it with CGI), The PJ's, Celebrity Death Match, Gary and Mike... there's like some others that I can't recall... I think Jojo's Circus was one.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It looks like a fun show with some nice animation. I hope CN picks it up, since it would be a perfect fit for the network. :smile: