1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The World of Jim Henson Book

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by douggy, May 6, 2014.

1. douggy

douggy Member

hello there,
    I was at the London Book Fair recently and saw a book at a stand called 'the world of Jim Henson'. I've searched it but found nothing. The book itself was a dummy version which looked like it was being worked on but the thing was huge. Flicked through it and it had a load of old photos I hadn't seen before. Front cover had an old photo of Jim and Frank operating bert and ernie. Anyone know of this? I should have taken a photo. I'll try and find out who the publisher was that had the copy.
    doug

2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Sounds like a great book. It reminds me of a book that someone on this forum was working on (can't remember who off hand). I wonder if it's the same one.

3. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything about this book. It would be a little cool if for three years in a row (following Imagination Illustrated and Jim Henson: The Biography) we got a new non-fiction Jim Henson book.