The X-Mas Muppet Movie

MuPPeTbaby

Reaction score
What was your favorite part of It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas!!!

When Kermit got sent back!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
favorite part?!?!?!

you mean i'm supposed to decide!?!?!?! well all of it....ecspecially they whole without kermit part....piggy was hilarious!!!!!

FroggiePiggie

Reaction score
too many...

yeah i agree-- there was too many great parts to choose from.. i loved it whn kermit said "You don't run one of those Muppet internet fan sites, do you?" and when they made the frog hopper reference. did you guys like it though? some parts were :eek: omg! this is the muppets?!:confused: but then it got back to the familer muppets mood again... you guys get that also?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
"You guys are the Mayhem Band, you're not River Dancers"

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
The club scene where Sam is playing w/ glo sticks and raving out. Plus scooter the go-go boy w/ leather shorts! LOL

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
The club scene where Sam is playing w/ glo sticks and raving
Yeah.. didn't he drum Kermit with them? That cracked me up so hard, and I don't know why....

Basically I loved Molin Scrooge (especially when Piggy complains about too many songs going on at once!) Yoda, Circe du so lame, and Fozzie's scene.

And of course having Scooter and Janice talking again.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Yeah, he did do a sorta drum thing to Kermit with the glo sticks, and it cracked me up to! It's just like looking at Sam drumming with glo sticks really quickly with that serious look on his face was heelarious.

But my very fav scene was definitely Fozzie's big moment. I mean, I've always liked Fozzie but now I LOVE him. He was so devoted to Kermit. I loved the part where he ran through the lazers, is all proud of himself, then looks back to see that he left the bag on the other side! It's like your laughing, but at the same time you can't help but feel so sorry for him. How could you not love Fozzie at that moment? He was so dang lovable! ^^

^_^ Debo

WiGgY

Reaction score
Fav part

I liked the Scenes in the kermitless universe. The Piggy scene was one of the best I've seen in awhile. And a pick pocket Fozzie was great for a twist! Of course there were other really great scenes but of all those were my favorite.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
scene where pepe takes fozzies place and tells his joke about santas 3 favorite gardening tools and the comments from statler and walddorf after the joke....

ryan