There are many Muppet T-shirts, but...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
A friend just sent me the link to this one. Has anyone else seen this shirt? I must have it! It's on The Onion's website.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the shirt about? Who does it feature?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Just like the Facebook group. Thanks Randall. Guess they got enough dough to make their group some shirts. Wonder if there'll be anything like that coming from MC/Muppetcast in the future...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hahaha! My friend told me abut this shirt but I couldn't find it online. Thanks for the link!

p.s. Count, the group took their name from the shirt, as far as I can tell... the shirts aren't form the facebook group, they're from The Onion www.theonion.com which is like a fake newspaper.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... So it's the other way around eh? Thanks for setting us straight then Mrs. P.
Sure hope the merch for either MC, Muppetcast or Muppets in terms of shirts increases next year. Would like to have some for just hangin' around 'da house.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That shirt is hilarious and so appropriate for us huge Muppet fans! I need to get one of those!

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's a very cute shirt! And because it simply features googly-woogly eyes probably doesn't impinge on the copywrite laws.