There's a New frog Hopping into ScrapsTV Studios

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Im building a new frog and love intrest for Freddy J frog...what do you guys think her design is based off a strawberry frog

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the completed puppet! :big_grin:
THANKS! same here i love how its coming along
the way its going it will prob be by tuesday .....im kinda on a roll with it and havent been able to stop

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I am so jealous.. love performing but never quite got the hang of building puppets. It looks awesome so far. Looking forward to your first video with this one. Love the teaser image you did with the feet.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
She's looking nice so far Julio. Can't wait to see her finished and in the videos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm the same way as you guys, when I start on something, I get into such a groove that I find myself having a hard time stopping (though at the same time, puppet construction is a surprisingly draining process); however I too am not necessarily great at building the puppets as I am designing and ultimately performing them, lol.

So Julio, does this strawberry frog puppet have a name? Maybe when she's completed, she and Freddy, and Steve and Bethany could double-date sometime. :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Just noticing, are you making her out of felt or fleece? The fabric on the hands looks feltish.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
So Julio, does this strawberry frog puppet have a name? Maybe when she's completed, she and Freddy, and Steve and Bethany could double-date sometime. :stick_out_tongue:
as of right now she has no name..ive been calling her Strawberry this whole time...ill talk to freddy and her i think they know i little bistro down the street that would all enjoy

Just noticing, are you making her out of felt or fleece? The fabric on the hands looks feltish.
its all fleece...but it is 2 different ones...the red is anti pill while the blue is blizzard...i liked the shades but only found them in different fleece styles

Melonpool

Reaction score
How did you cut out the white pupil? Did you use one of those paper punches they sell at Michael's?