Things you like to wear.

Kiki

Reaction score
gigi said:
heya kiki,

thanks for the reply,
soory it took me so long to reply, i have kinda been banned from the pc (it's a long story) but my parents have gone out (to play tennis, i just can't physically do that) so i have the pc all to me self, YAY ME!!

anyway, enough of the sidetracked part......anyway, thanks again. i bought all this emily the strange stuff, like a black t-shirt and a heap of badges. i also bought this one it was a chinese girl with green octopus legs. it was pink, if anyone could help me, please.....................:confused:

luv gigi
Heya Gigi!
Btw, love the Bubblegum avatar! You've been banned from the PC, eh? That happened to me once when I used 28 hours in a week! :smile:o ) I can't play tennis either, I'm shocking at sport. My folks are out, too. Hurrah!
Cool! Emily the Strange stuff! Didja get any of it from the places I recomended? For my birthday -which was one the 27th of September- I got two fab Emily tees!! Sooo, that makes six! The badges are awesome, arn't they? I have about 4 on my school, blazer, lol! What does the Emily tee have on it? One of mine says :'Emily has a mind of her own', which sooo suits me!
I don't know 'bout the tee w/ the chinese girl w/ the octopus legs I'm afraid... sounds cool, though! :smile:
Talk soon, yeah?
love Katie 'kiki'

gigi

Reaction score
Kiki

Hey kiki,

Yeah I did, thanks!! Another question! He,he. I have a lot of those. He, he. You know how you mentioned u lived in Melbourne, well, which part??

Random , he?

gigi:sympathy:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Currently wearing: California T-shirt, black ring, jeans. And that's it actually, I'm being plain today.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love wearing black t-shirts with lighter coloured open shirts over the top, or wearing long-sleeved t-shirts of various colors with darker shirts over the top. Also, I never, ever wear matching socks.

Dan, where did you get a black ring?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
My friend got it in a vending machine, you know the ones where you get the little eggs with the toys in? Well she said "this is your taste" so i got me a free ring :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Nice. I want to get a black bracelet...a guy's bracelet that is...maybe something leatherish? But I can't find one anywhere.