1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Things you've always wanted to ask them.

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by miss kermie, Sep 13, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

That is an interesting thought and that is true. Why would we only see them in one scene?
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

How about we just accept it for what it is and not look too much into it? I mean I agree it is something that's made me wonder but Robin isn't technically with Kermit ALL the time. I just look at it either Kermit babysits him a lot or they obviously didn't feel it was important to go too much into Robin's family life. But if we REALLY wanna dig deeper into it maybe Robin like Kermit has 3,000 brothers and sisters so his parents can't really leave the swamp. Kermit can go whenever he wants cause he's not a parent.