Thinking about buying the Time-Life DVDs for 100 dollers

Movies205

Reaction score
It not a bad deal, I get 30 episodes, and when I calculated it all together it's 13.5 hours of entertainment and I only get 7 hours from my looney tunes set which retails for 65 dollers(I got it for 45), also with the code on this website, I get 15 dollers off so it's 85 dollers. I'm a big muppet fan but saddly I've only seen the muppet show once when I rented it from blockbuster(the dvd was the one of star wars) which I actually watched a couple of times and enjoy it a lot. I'll proberly buy them all but I'm a little worry...

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are worried about. 15 DVDs for 100 is good. They are like 20 dollars in stores. There's not really a bad DVD in the set, excpet maybe the Danny Kaye one. He was the worst guest on there. He ignored Piggy when she talked in the rehersal hall, made fun of Kermet, and didn't seem to follow the script. But I'm off on a tangent. Get the set. It's good.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You had mentioned 30 episodes in your post. There is a 10 disc set (30 episodes) and a 15 disc set (45 episodes). Even though one is cheaper, once you get TMS bug you will likely want as many of them as possible. TMS DVD's are like gold. At least to most of us.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Do you think any more episodes will ever be released?

Movies205

Reaction score
Ya sorry, I only the 10 dvd deal at first, now I'm pondering about the 15 dvd set... I just hate the bulk lol, So many DVDs so little space