This Is An Odd Question...

Nick

Reaction score
I posted this in Buy, Sell, Trade as well... sorry for posting twice, but not sure if anyone would notice there... and I know this is for people who were part of The Henson Company... Anyway...

We just finished watching the VHS of Jim Henson, and it ended with the memorial service clip of Brian and Cheryl reading some quips and things from Jim to his friends.... Does Anyone know if there is a Video of the actual Service?

I have heard some things about how Everyone had a muppet, and at one point towards the end, They all held them up to sing the song, and then BB walked down the Isle singing "it's not easy being green"... I am choking up just typing this...

Anyway, I was just curious if one exists, I would love to watch this tribute.

Thanks

Luke

Reaction score
Nick said:
We just finished watching the VHS of Jim Henson, and it ended with the memorial service clip of Brian and Cheryl reading some quips and things from Jim to his friends.... Does Anyone know if there is a Video of the actual Service?
There is video of this which circulates around the hardcore fans, but it was never released or screened on TV or anything like that - clips have appeared in various documentaries (Time People Profiles etc). I would imagine it is archived by the Henson Legacy.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Nick said:
I posted this in Buy, Sell, Trade as well... sorry for posting twice, but not sure if anyone would notice there... and I know this is for people who were part of The Henson Company... Anyway...

I have heard some things about how Everyone had a muppet, and at one point towards the end, They all held them up to sing the song, and then BB walked down the Isle singing "it's not easy being green"... I am choking up just typing this...

Anyway, I was just curious if one exists, I would love to watch this tribute.

Thanks
I sometimes see this on ebay on dvd

zeldazipple

Reaction score

Nick

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses... The question has been answered.