1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

This Is An Odd Question...

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Nick, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Nick

Nick New Member

I posted this in Buy, Sell, Trade as well... sorry for posting twice, but not sure if anyone would notice there... and I know this is for people who were part of The Henson Company... Anyway...

We just finished watching the VHS of Jim Henson, and it ended with the memorial service clip of Brian and Cheryl reading some quips and things from Jim to his friends.... Does Anyone know if there is a Video of the actual Service?

I have heard some things about how Everyone had a muppet, and at one point towards the end, They all held them up to sing the song, and then BB walked down the Isle singing "it's not easy being green"... I am choking up just typing this...

Anyway, I was just curious if one exists, I would love to watch this tribute.

Thanks
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

There is video of this which circulates around the hardcore fans, but it was never released or screened on TV or anything like that - clips have appeared in various documentaries (Time People Profiles etc). I would imagine it is archived by the Henson Legacy.
  3. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

I sometimes see this on ebay on dvd
  4. Skekayuk

Skekayuk Member

5. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Yeah I remeber seeing this on TV in 1990, I tried to tape it but only caught it right at the end of it.

6. Nick

Nick New Member

Thanks for your responses... The question has been answered.