this is somthing i been wondering

maxdrive

Reaction score
I noticed that on seseme street the song elefant evlevator opperator was used on muppets tonight int he form of seymor i was wondeirng are there another caracter ideas that started on one show and then was also used on another like from sesame street to the maimstream muppets or vice versa.:confused:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that Seymour and the Elephant Elevador Operador are two different characters, even though they are both the same species and both have the same jobs.

The closest there has ever been to a character debuting on Sesame Street and then joining the mainstream muppets (outside of crossovers) would be a cow that looks like Gladys The Cow. Gladys was created first, and then there have been a few cows on The Muppet Show who looked similar to Gladys, and whenever Richard Hunt performed a cow he used the same voice that he used for Gladys.

BEAR

Reaction score
The song "Bein' Green" was written by Joe Raposo for Kermit to sing on Sesame Street. He later sang it on The Muppet Show as well.

maxdrive

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I think that Seymour and the Elephant Elevador Operador are two different characters, even though they are both the same species and both have the same jobs.

I remember in a elmos world he had a e mail frol the elephant elevator opperator and it looked more like symore and even had his voice. this was the first time i wondered if the caracters were related.