1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

This section felt lonely...

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by SammieRose, Apr 15, 2002.

1. SammieRose New Member

This part of the boards felt really lonely because it was the only one with nothing posted in it. So I thought I would break it in with a heartfelt: SSS*SSS*SSS*SSS!!!! :D
  2. Iggy35 Member

Someone left the gas on???

IGGY35
  3. MuppetQuilter Member

We certainly don't want anyone-- or part-- feeling lonely.

Or leaving the gas on.
  4. MuppetQuilter Member

As this is supposed to be about Henson people--

Did anyone read the article in the Guardian about I Love the Muppets? The guy who wrote it said 'the guy who used to do Gonzo' was the voice of Yoda.

First-- used to do? I guess researching his article enough to discover that the Muppets have done a lot since TMS ended was too much for him (You'd think he would have at least seen an add for MCC or MFS or something, though). Second-- I didn't think there was anyone left in the Western Hemisphere who didn't know Frank Oz did Yoda.

Sheesh.
  5. EmmyMik New Member

Ahem, I don't think I can let that go. So...

BBB!

:p
  6. SammieRose New Member

Indeed!

BBB indeed! I've got my work cut out for me, seeing how Carolyn hasn't signed on. *plans to hold up the SSS fort for as long as she can* :p
  7. matleo Active Member

MQuiltr

Ahh, but there people in the western hemisphere who don't know that Frank Oz doesn't play Gonzo!!!
  8. EmmyMik New Member

Attention Vice-Jackie and Vice-Emmy. Feel free to jump in with BBB chants...

:p
  9. Jackie New Member

BBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  10. EmmyMik New Member

BBB!!!!!!

:D

(be aware folks, we can go on like this for awhile!)
  11. Jackie New Member

BBB!!!!!!!!!!

This is true, because we are Bert and Ernie only we are both Ernie, only we have different avatar thingies because then people would get more confused than they already are :)

BBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Crazy Harry New Member

CCC!!!!!! I figured we should move on already.
  13. SammieRose New Member

Argh!!!

SSS*SSS*SSS*SSS!

Our's is still longer. :p
  14. EmmyMik New Member

BBB!!!!
  15. Jackie New Member

Longer isn't always better :) BBB!!! I mean just LOOK at Steve's hair! Bill knows he's got enough ;)
  16. SammieRose New Member

Hey now! Steve's hair is lovely as is! He's our little hippie! SSS*SSS*SSS*SSS!!! :cool:
  17. EmmyMik New Member

Again, Vice-Emmy and Vice-Jackie, feel free to jump in with a "BBB!" at any time!

BBB!
  18. Jackie New Member

What good are Vice-Emmy's and Vice-Jackie's when they never show up when ya need them? LOL!!

BBB!!!!!!
  19. MIKEB97 New Member

Steve's hair wasn't very long as it is now. His hair was slightly below his shoulders and he had a beard when he first joined the Muppet Show back in 1978. He had curly hair in the 80's.
  20. Jackie New Member

Yes we have designated the curly hair as "Poodle Hair"