This summer going be great for movies, the best since 1989!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey they guy who played dauber in the series coach plays patrick star in the spongebob cartoon, for any of you who care!..

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Dude, that is just sad. A Rugrat watching SpongeBob hater? Are you... sick or something? You're lookin' a little pale.

Seriously, how can you prefer the Rugrats over SpongeBob? SpongeBob's hillarious!
Spongebob is an abomination of mankind, along with the Osbournes show and other reality tv. Invader Zim was light years above Spongebob in humor, animation, concepts,and ideas...yet it got the can for being too edgy, and hardly got any merchandise releases. I went to a few stores in the mall, and my gosh...they had tons of whole walls taken up with spongebob...with only a couple of muppet things. sad.

Spongebob to me is an annoying, Hitler youth camp dressing, dorkwad who makes Urkle seem like a sauve debonaire bourgioues Manhattan socialite.

As for Rugrats, its one of only a few cartoons that carried the great tradition of Muppet Babies.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Im looking forward to freddy vs. Jason cause im a horror buff.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Spongebob is an abomination of mankind, along with the Osbournes show and other reality tv. Invader Zim was light years above Spongebob in humor, animation, concepts,and ideas...yet it got the can for being too edgy, and hardly got any merchandise releases. I went to a few stores in the mall, and my gosh...they had tons of whole walls taken up with spongebob...with only a couple of muppet things. sad.

Spongebob to me is an annoying, Hitler youth camp dressing, dorkwad who makes Urkle seem like a sauve debonaire bourgioues Manhattan socialite.

As for Rugrats, its one of only a few cartoons that carried the great tradition of Muppet Babies.
Well, that's putting it lightly.

Sorry, but I really enjoy it. My friend, complete and total hater of cartoons, absolutely loves it.

Ah, I guess I can understand why you don't like it. I really liked Invader Zim. I didn't realize it had been canceled. But, I still don't get the Rugrats. In my point of view, Muppet Babies exceeded that in every possible way. I just don't like it. I do like the movies, but that's it.

As for Patrick being the guy from Coach, I kinda figured it was him.

Oooh, Beaker, before you jump to conclussions, SpongeBob has done some of that edgier stuff. It's had it's inuendos and comic violence. Just wish they had more than fifteen episodes that get played over and over again!:rolleyes:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I bet you're all looking forward to the Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini movie (the two finalist from last summer's american idol) that's coming out this summer!! heeheehahahHAHAHAHA! whoo...:rolleyes:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I bet you're all looking forward to the Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini movie (the two finalist from last summer's american idol) that's coming out this summer!! heeheehahahHAHAHAHA! whoo...:rolleyes:
they're both coming out with a movie?!!! what in the he** is hollywood smoking over there.....idiots they are...

ryan

Bulldawg

Reaction score
id rather stab myself repeatedly in the eye with plastic utensils.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm... you know, before this, I though it was next to near impossible to sell a script in Hollywood... now it looks like they just fling feces into a fan, and catch it with a piece of paper....

Wait five years... that film will be in the discount dollar bin along with those poorly dubbed semilegal generic cartoon videos.