Those Happy Golden Days

Beauregard

Reaction score

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hey, great idea, Beau!

Two things that I personally understand, but think should be explained.
One, the Electric Mayhem Bus kidnappings. I know, it started before I joined, but I did read it as a "guest" to the forum...
The second thing: SWAEHB! SWAEHB!

One thing I don't understand, though. Right after I joined, I remember some references to christyb *not* robbing a Swiss bank... I'm a little lost on that...

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Indeed yes. A penguin with a CUE card no less that appears in various threads, and is usually chased back out by a following mob.
That explains why after returning from my vacation the Count mentioned him. Does he have a name?

Beauregard

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
That explains why after returning from my vacation the Count mentioned him. Does he have a name?
No,I think not. Although, I call the penguins Zany in all my fan-fics, after the Smilie of the same name.

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Hey, great idea, Beau!

Two things that I personally understand, but think should be explained.
One, the Electric Mayhem Bus kidnappings. I know, it started before I joined, but I did read it as a "guest" to the forum...
The second thing: SWAEHB! SWAEHB!

One thing I don't understand, though. Right after I joined, I remember some references to christyb *not* robbing a Swiss bank... I'm a little lost on that...
The Electric Mayhem kidnappings were a thread created discussing where the real puppets are kept, "Where do they keep the real muppet pupepts?" however...

ChristyB said:
You know what..Now that I think about it I wouldn't mind having one. I know it's an impossibility but hey I can dream right??
Well...never mentionthings that are impossible on MC...

Beauregard said:
Now if you were to just tell us where they realy are, we could go raid. i'll bring the paper towls. Beeber can bring the warrior cows.
beebers said:
They're in the mood for a good rumble, let's go!
whatever said:
I'll bring the popcorn...
And that was that. Within moments we had all boarded the Electric Mayhem bus and broken into the wearhouse and kidnapped both the rMupepts and the muppeteers. Now, even though we gave everythign back, Christy (it is roumered) kept the bus...

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:

I don't think the MC penguin has a name, but since Ryan (theprawncracker) had a Muppet penguin as one of his Muppet dorm roommates, which he named Eduardo, I just think of him as Eduardo now. I dunno why. Maybe they are two separate penguins. :wink: :zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yay! My penguin is loved by all!

And a mascot? Wow! Thanks guys!

But, no, sadly the penguin does not have a name. He was created as a whatnot penguin with no connection to my ex-roomie Eduardo what so ever. (Aside from the fact that they're both penguins...)

FYI feel free to name him if you guys want...:zany: :zany: :zany:

F

furryredmonster

I want to name the penguin Bob. Cuz Bob is kool. Nah, I really do not know. I just think the name Fred or Bob is koolio.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Bob the Penguin; sounds nice. :zany:

I kind of like "Zany", since that's what the penguin smiley is used to indicate.

Whatever

Reaction score
Can you explain why muffins don't tap-dance anymore? They used to in the good old days. :sympathy: