Three Muppet figures you wish were made

Asmodeus

Reaction score
I'd really like to have seen

1) Koozbanian Phoob
2) A plain 'nude' Robin
3) And either Lydia or Annie-Sue (you can never have too many Muppet pigs, after all).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... #2 on that list of yours was released... Was just a non-articulated figure of regular Robin with Rainbow Connection Kermit.
Hope this helps.

Asmodeus

Reaction score
I hadn't realised. Pity he lacks articulation, otherwise I'd've thought it to be the ideal set to get both Kermit and Robin.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
All of the Muppets Wizard of Oz figs would have been awsome! dont ya think? :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... A lineup of the main MWoO characters was proposed as an alternative 10.2 series lineup... But it was canned when Disney basically didn't get any review process started in time for either the movie's original release nor for the DVD release. However, if you go to the CMX forum, there are some threads in the POOP section showing the proposed sculpts... At least, I know Ken showed the Scarecrow Kermit one.
Hope this helps.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
Actually... A lineup of the main MWoO characters was proposed as an alternative 10.2 series lineup... But it was canned when Disney basically didn't get any review process started in time for either the movie's original release nor for the DVD release. However, if you go to the CMX forum, there are some threads in the POOP section showing the proposed sculpts... At least, I know Ken showed the Scarecrow Kermit one.
Hope this helps.

hey count do u mind postin the link(s) me moi!? :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... But I'm lousy when it comes to posting thread links... The best I can do is posting eBay auction links. Can ask around for you though, the pics might've been taken down and we also need to nag Ken to post the rest of the sculpts.