1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Three Muppet figures you wish were made

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by JJandJanice, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

1. Gobo
    2. Bert (to go with Ernie)
    3. Frank Oz Muppet

2. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Others I want-
    1. Nigel
    2. Shaky Sanchez
    3. Some of those muppets from the Alice Cooper episode

3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang!

how about some MUPPETS WIZARD OZ figs too! :)

4. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Even more that I want-
    1. Young Statler and Waldorf (As seen in Kermit's Swamp Years)
    2. The gonzo aliens from Muppets from Space
    3. Behemoth

5. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

No one esle wants to see Spamela Hamderson huh?

I think a Muppet Wizard of Oz Gonzo as the Tin-Thing, would be cool.

6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Well, unfortunately we aren't even getting Ernie.:(

7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Actually... Spamela and Miss Mousey were among my top fan choices for potential inclusion... But I'd like to have seen Annie Sue before Spamela, just to have a Louise Gold character represented amongst the cast and collection.

8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Hilda would have also been a great figure to see. Also to represent a Erin Oskar (sp?) character.

9. The Count

Yeah... That was one of the figures in my grand Palisadian Muppets dream back when the line started.
    The dressing dummy from the Backstage could've come with her... maybe a couple of magnetic wigs, a sewing machine or stuff like that.

10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Yeah it would be great to have Annie Sue, there needs to be more female power in the Muppets.

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I'd really like to have seen

1) Koozbanian Phoob
    2) A plain 'nude' Robin
    3) And either Lydia or Annie-Sue (you can never have too many Muppet pigs, after all).

12. The Count

Um... #2 on that list of yours was released... Was just a non-articulated figure of regular Robin with Rainbow Connection Kermit.
    Hope this helps.

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I hadn't realised. Pity he lacks articulation, otherwise I'd've thought it to be the ideal set to get both Kermit and Robin.

14. a_Mickey_Muppet

All of the Muppets Wizard of Oz figs would have been awsome! dont ya think? :)

15. The Count

Actually... A lineup of the main MWoO characters was proposed as an alternative 10.2 series lineup... But it was canned when Disney basically didn't get any review process started in time for either the movie's original release nor for the DVD release. However, if you go to the CMX forum, there are some threads in the POOP section showing the proposed sculpts... At least, I know Ken showed the Scarecrow Kermit one.
    Hope this helps.

16. a_Mickey_Muppet

hey count do u mind postin the link(s) me moi!? :smirk:

17. The Count

Sorry... But I'm lousy when it comes to posting thread links... The best I can do is posting eBay auction links. Can ask around for you though, the pics might've been taken down and we also need to nag Ken to post the rest of the sculpts.