Three Questions

LegoGuy

Reaction score
Ok I have a couple of questions that I've had for a long time.

1) I remember a small skit where numbers would slide up from places like the ground and a bookshelf. It went up to the number 12 I think. It was my all time favorite. I would at least like the name of it. (Perhaps the same skin where sumbers were on wires???)

2) Two books had those sound buttons where you press them and they make noise according to where you are in the story. One was where Big Bird was babysitting something (I cant rememeber what) and all I remember about the other one was that it had a picture of bert driving an ice cream truck. (Both were illustrated and vintage)

3) This one I want more than anything. It was a puzzle. and it had pieces with knobs on them to place them in or pull them out of the puzzle. All I remember about it is that in the upper right-hand corner you would remove a piece with green blinds on it to reveal an orange and purple honker. Sorry if thats not enough information.

Please if anybody has any answers to any of the 3, I would greatly appreciate it.

LegoGuy.

idlelyla

Reaction score
Could you give more information on #3 if possible? Thanks.

LegoGuy

Reaction score
It's been 3 years and I cant find that puzzle!
It was a wooden puzzle.
A scene on sesame street, like the classic buildings and whatnot.
The doors and windows were removable to reveal certain sesame street characters. It was really neat!