Ticked Off

DebG

Reaction score
I can't believe that I haven't gotten any responses :mad: :frown: :grouchy: to the 2 or 3 private messages I have sent somebody(and I'm sure you all know who I mean) in charge of this website. I have also gotten no response to a,note or message or however you want to put it,that I sent from the feedback page. I feel I have no choice but to post this as a new thread,whether it's appropriate or not!!!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Well you're new here, so here's my advice: Calm down.

Someone will be with you shortly. :cool:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Deb,

I'm sorry that we've delayed in a response. I don't know the immediate answer to your question without going through my tapes to look for it. If someone can't answer your question from the current Sesame Street season (see the below discussion), I will try to do so as soon as possible. I just have had a few other major things going on lately that take priority. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

In the meantime, if anyone can help answer her question here it would be most appreciated.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=15851

jah742

Reaction score
looke like wyclef to me. he also has a brief part in the sing medley on "whats the name of that song.

jah742

Reaction score
i just checked the credits of "wtnots" he is doug e doug. he is one of the early hip hop performers. from the mid-late 80's. can't remember who he was with, but you can google him, you should be able to find out more info. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
DebG,repost your thread question

This whole thread is making no sense at all. Deb,please post your question for us,so one or more of us might respond to it.Next Deb,as you can see,Mr. Chapman & Cindy had a little bundle and will be too busy to answer you question at this time.Thirdly,yelling to get what you want doesn't help get a response any quicker. Please Deb,respect our mods during this time,and like I said repost any question that is answerable,not a rhetoric thread that just takes up space because you want to vent,ok. Thanks for understanding. Not being mean,just helping you by telling you how the forum works.:smirk: