Time-Life DVD's over 50% off! $8.43 each!

Movies205

Reaction score
I'm kind of glad maybe Disney will put them out on DVD now :mad:

Muppetto

Reaction score
I've already got all 15 DVDs, but was looking for a link for my friend and a search for "muppet" turned up nothing on Time-Life's website. Perhaps since Disney now has the rights to the property, TL was obligated to take them down.

Anybody know?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
the wokkanator said:
Perhaps since Disney now has the rights to the property, TL was obligated to take them down.
The licence agreement between Henson and TimeLife expired and when the rights were transfered to Disney they decided not to renew it, ending the deal between the TimeLife and The Muppets. Although these were some nice DVDs I hope Disney gives us something better...season box sets.

FunnyAsABear

Reaction score
TimeLife Muppet Show DVDs Shipped!?!?!

I dunno... but I placed an order from TimeLife based on that page I found. It took it, but I was sure I would get a cancellation notice. Tonight I got a shipping confirmation. Are the DVDs back in stock? :confused: I won't know for sure until I receive it... Unfortunately I selected standard shipping, so it may take a week or more.

So if you missed out on these DVDs this is your chance.

Davina

Reaction score
can't find em...

every time we've tried looking for the Muppet Show over on Time life it says it shows no matches for "muppet". we've been thinking about getting them for months but figured they were sold out or something since the site kept telling us they didn't have a match. Are they still selling them?? or have they just squirreled them all away and are now hiding them to prevent me from finding them??

:frown:

I am right now there and it is still tellingme no matches for "muppet". I've also done a "complete" listing of their dvd/video collection, and nothing.. have i missed out???

Help!!

Davina

FunnyAsABear

Reaction score
Hard to find

It's hard to find. It's not obvious and you can't search for it. You can't order over the phone, either. I'm told it's a web only offer. You can follow the link in my post or you can try going through http://shopping.yahoo.com and enter "muppet show dvd timelife". I just checked and it's still listed.

Good luck.

Davina

Reaction score
anyone know if all 15 are still available?? or is it just the last five??
hardly seems worth it now to just get the last five.. i've got most of the series on vhs from back when it was on Nick/Disney. there's really only a few of the episodes they had in this series that i didn't have, which was part of why i'd been putting getting them in the first place... didn't seem worth it if they were later going to put out the whole series and i'd have to buy them again (especially when i knew i'd need the money for the palisades line..*sigh* i hate being poor.. means ya have to pick and choose..)

i did find the deal for tapes 11-15, finally.. and we might go ahead and get them.. but.. if we do, we'd really like to get 1-10 as well...
maybe we'll end up having to trade our two spare zoots for em or something....hehee

FunnyAsABear

Reaction score
All 15 are still available in VHS, and it looks like all but two are available in DVD format. Just click on the Muppet Show Collection link and you should see each episode listed individually. If that doesn't work go back to http://shopping.yahoo.com and pick from their result list when you search for "Muppet Show TimeLife".

You should also qualify for 20% off if you order nine or more. I'm still crossing my fingers that I will actually receive what I ordered.