Time Life VHS'S

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
I don't want to sound foolish or anything,BUT......I had just purchased the 10 Vol set of the Time Life Muppet Show......
Here's the question??????

Do you get all the extra footage on the VHS tapes? Or is that only on the DVD'S?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
You get the extra scene (that aired in the UK but did not air in the US) on the videos. The DVDs come with some special features that you do not get on the videos (muppetisms, concept sketches of some of the muppets, some trivia) and if you have a computer that plays DVDs, you get an additional bit of trivia. But the videos have all of the actual Muppet Show footage that is on the DVDs.

Hope that helps. And it's not at all a stupid question-- DVDs frequently contain stuff that is not on video releases and I haven't seen that information on the TimeLife web site. Unfortunately, I purchased the videos before the DVDs were available and then went back and bought the DVDs, so I have a direct comparison.

BTW-- there are five more tapes now available (volumes 11-15).

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Ok.....Thank you both very much. I read the review on the dvd's, and I think I should have read that before I asked that question. The question I have now is.......is the archive sketch on the vhs. Example....on vol 5 vhs.......do you get the Uncle Deadly skit???