Time of summer

Bernard

Reaction score
You do not have yet change the time of summer.

Bernard

Reaction score
Hello, I speak French, therefore for you the time of summer that is not said. You have in March one changes the hours of the watches. And low that of the forum was not changed.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I think what Bernard means is that his time display on the board is off for his region of the world. If that's it, you can change that in your profile, Bernard. Just click on the little button that says "user cp."

And welcome!

-Kim

anathema

Reaction score
America does not move to daylight savings time until this weekend (April 6th).

In any case, the forum time is based on *your* location - to change this, go to 'user cp' at the top of the page, click on the 'User options' link, and scroll down to the 'Time offset' field. Change this to whatever time zone you're currently in. In my case (I'm in the UK, and our clocks went forward last weekend), I'm set to GMT+1. I guess you'd either be the same, or else GMT+2.

Bernard

Reaction score
I regulated the hour with my country but it there nevertheless 1 hour from shift? Why?

anathema

Reaction score
Because you are on daylight savings time. The forum clock doesn't take DST into account - this would be terribly impractical as different countries change on different dates. So, you need to set your preferences for your county's timezone plus 1 hour.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Does London practice Daylight Savings Time, and if it does, would it become +1 hour to Greenwich time or does Greenwich change too?

anathema

Reaction score
GMT is an absolute - the zero-hour meridian runs through Greenwich. What happens is that the country moves onto British Summer Time (BST), which is GMT+1. The clocks go forward at 2am on the last Sunday in March, and go back at 2am on the last Sunday in October.