Time Tracked To The Future: By BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Chapter One
Rating: PG
Pairings: Miss Piggy/ Nah uh uh! ;P
Genre: Romance/Humor

“Alright beaky,u201D Declared the enthusiastic Bunsen Honeydew to his fearful assistant, Beaker, who was not as equally enthusiastic for this particular machine “On with the time travel device!u201D A sudden panic struck the pale Muppet “Mimi?u201D Beaker asked pointing to himself taking a slow look around the room wishing there was another guinea pig assistant who went by his very name. “Why…Beakie of course! You are only my best one!u201D He reasoned, polishing his glasses briefly before putting them back on with a more refreshing smile. “Besides…we completely abandoned the others without any actual sort of warning of that horrible incident.” Explained the inventor coolly hiding his feelings of shame “Mimi…mimimimi?u201D asked Beaker looking at the machine then back to him. “How long ago you ask? Well er…” this made Mr. Honeydew think “Wow, A few decades late I’m afraid!u201D The lab grew randomly silent leaving only the sound of colorful bubbling chemicals and the purring of rather impatient machinery that surrounded them making the dull green muppet rather impatient with Beaker’s reluctance. “Come now! That is very naughty Beaker!u201D He scolded roughly yet gently all the while pushing his squealing miserable assistant towards the time creation. “Mimimi! BOOM!u201D He screamed waving his little hands wildly into the air (a little like that time when he was given high amounts of coffee).

“Yes, a little electric shock can’t kill you Beakie…in fact it charges your brain.” He mused paying no mind to Beaker’s struggles and whines. Once he got into the time machine he just stood there shaking his head with his hands on his face to demonstrate his strongly felt misery. It was a small space so of course it made him even more uncomfortable than before especially when awaiting the electrical shock he utterly despised. “Count to three Beaky!u201D suggested the scientist eagerly until a purple being appeared in a puffy pink cloud of smoke.

“Do you know why they call me the Count?u201D questioned the creature with strange dark music coming from behind them making Bunsen look back. “Excuse me?u201D The scientist scratched his head “Erm—sir you don’t you know you are in Organization X53, Department 007Z right?u201D Bunsen asked awkwardly with a sense of kindness rather than frustration. Beaker peeked through the little window spotting the creature “MEEP!u201D He banged on the window thinking the fellow was an intruder—an evil one. “SILENCE!u201D exclaimed the self assured fellow who held a refreshing accent somewhat belonging to Dracula. “They call me the count and do you know vwhy?u201D before Bunsen could make his guess he was interrupted once more with the vampire’s sudden mysticism “Because I like to count and do you know vhwout I intend to do? I intend to count to three!u201D The Count explained lifting his head up almost prideful. “Vwon, twu, thhree!u201D He pressed the button and turned humorously to the audience ignoring Beaker’s cries of protest behind him “Three counts, from the count!u201D He cried laughing in a choppy fashion. “Now Mr. Count please take your leave!u201D Bunsen ordered all the while in awe on how fearless this person—well vampire was of his authority. “Vwhy of course! I, the Count will flee!u201D Was all the vampire said before he felt Bunsen get closer and wrap an arm around him “Actually...why not stay here?u201D Bunsen invited kindly holding in mind something less inviting. “The count does not like vwhere this is going…” He stated looking at a clinical bed. “Oh don’t worry! All I am going to do is run a harmless operation on you to discover what makes a vampire tick…indeed there are so few of your species I might as well……” A puff of smoke cut the scientist’s explanations to silence making him snap his fingers.

“Oh poo!u201D

At this very moment Beaker found himself back to the late 1980’s within a flash along with a painful electrical surge coursing through his body. He opened the door carefully as if he was zapped into Africa where he was once mauled by a giant monkey. He searched the place to discover a missing sign with his and Bunsen’s face drawn on it. “Meee?u201D He said looking at his picture in wonder. He pressed his remote control button generating the very disappearance of the machine. Allowing his hand to pass over the sign he felt almost too guilty. Yes, guilty. He had been exploring in his own riches in helping to create the machine as well as working in a more suitable career as an actual inventor or guinea pig if you will when being away from his friends for so long. Bluntly did he enter the theater meekly hoping Kermit would not yell at him. That frog was always under so much stress and what helped worsen was only a very beautifully glamorous pig that would be remembered in the future as the most beautiful pig in the universe. Right now she was only the most beautiful pig in Earth considering that Beaker had discovered there were precisely seventy-two planets but back to the point—he was not all too ready to face him. Due to Beaker’s meek personality he could only back out. He took out a time cell phone marking the date and number. It glowed luminously making him nervous. He hid uncleverly behind a tree .

“Mimiimii.”

“Beaker! Did you make it?u201D

“Meep!u201D

“See I told you it would not be so bad.”
“Miii…..”

“So have you told them yet?u201D
“Noeemeep…”
“Well they need to know right now. In a few years they will be successful in time but they-they…I cannot even say it. You know very well what you should do--it is actually something fantastic than bad if they come to the future. Oh and a certain engineer has been looking for you to pay her back. She is pretty upset—anyways I must take my leave for the minutes are counting!u201D

“Meeop?u201D

“Oh yes, you are very right my wayward and thoughtful assistant. We created it not G16-Mobile! Silly me! Alright Beakie now you just march in there and send them back to the future.”

“Byebye”

“So long dear assistant!u201D
Once he hung up the phone he took a deep breath and did exactly as ordered. Perhaps Kermit was to find Miss Piggy distasteful at this time but soon he would come to such a surprise in the future once he and the gang would be on their way to the future.

Note: It may seem utterly rushed. This was done purposefully since this story will not surround only on a time machine but the relationship between Miss Piggy and Kermit. I am testing an interesting pairing. :3 I also can see this was terribly short—I am sorry for that but it was done once again purposefully.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Forgive the numbers. I do not know where they come from. :frown:
I think it was from the editing.

Note: Do not read. I have to retype it all as it contains numbers. This probably happened because I pasted it from WORD. I will have to redo it.