TimeLife: Cases contain wrong DVDs

KingPrawn

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get the 15 dvd set before they were sold out. Sortof lucky that is. The case for volume 13 (tony randall, beverly stills, pearl bailey) contained volume 3 (belafonte, ronstadt, john denver). I now have two copies of volume 3 and no volume 13.

Has anyone had similar problems with their TimeLife dvds? I filed an inquiry with TimeLife, but I'm guessing I'm going to be out of luck on getting a replacement.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as they have it in stock, they should be able to change out the disc for you. They just can't SELL any TMS discs/videos as of July 1, 2004.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hmm, Well last month i got the set new off ebay because time life didn't have the full 15 set anymore and I got a free dvd in my disk 12, i got a double set inside the the dvd case. I don't mind that thought! :smile: Hope you work out your mix up, it's too bad it wasn't a double disk 13 for me because i would have gave you my extra. Just one more up!

gymkatarules

Reaction score
When I purchased the original 10 set a few years ago, it shipped without volume 10. We called them and they overnighted volume 10 to us, no questions asked. They were really nice. It's definitely worth calling them if you can.

-Chris

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You should call them because you didnt get what you paid for! well not exactly anyway. Remember : "The Customer is always Right"!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
we can remember that...let's just hope TimeLife customer service does :wink:

Beth C

Reaction score
Whew! When I read this post I flipped out. I still hadn't opened my set but now I ran and opened each one.

All 15 are there, in the correct cases with the correct DVD's in each one. Well, at least they are labeled correctly. I'm hoping they are the correct ones when I put them in.

Sadly, no extra DVD's in mine!

~Beth C

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
i checked my volume 13 from TimeLife and happily, it had the correct DVD in it