Timmy Monster

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Zoot the Saxman, I said it before and I'll say it agian: You're the man.

Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Funny Money

Reaction score
Zoot- I'm a new member here, hi all, but I've been reading through the forums for a year or two. I have checked out your past posts and agree with everyone, your work is incredible!

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
WELCOME Pally........It's a nice place, Glad you join'd up!!! And thank you and all you guys for your compliments.

MWoO

Reaction score
What sculpting material do you use?

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
I use a variety of things.....For personal projects i use Sculpey, and for Pro work i use Either Castiline wax, or Azbro wax. What Happened to ya? I waited for you to call....I would have told ya anything you wanted to know. Alot of it is just too much to write.

Frogster

Reaction score
You look like such an artist sitting at the table sculpting him just perfect! Good job... we're certain he'll be awesome.

MWoO

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
I use a variety of things.....For personal projects i use Sculpey, and for Pro work i use Either Castiline wax, or Azbro wax. What Happened to ya? I waited for you to call....I would have told ya anything you wanted to know. Alot of it is just too much to write.
I did more reaerch and found a really cool site that explained just about every way to make a mold.

So you're using sculpey for these? Cause if I know my wax, it's either green or pink and that ian't green or pink.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Tail needs to be MUCH longer. Timmy was able to hold his tail alot during dance numbers like in Schools out, Hooray for Hollywood, He's the greatest dancers...