Tiny Toon Adventures - hey, what's going on?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I just looked at the review of the infamous Spring Break special at TVtome.com, and it says that it will air "Sunday 27, 2003" on Cartoon Network. I would assume that would be APRIL 27, because that IS a Sunday this year. But the CN website doesn't say anything about it.

Would any of you TTA fans be able to tell me what's going on? :concern: :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have seen this but once. Is CN really going to air this, because I thought Nick had the (off and on) licence to air the show.

If it truely is on TV (I don't really trust TV Tome, because it could be a mistake) could you or someone tape it for me, and I'll pay you for your time and postage?

Personnaly, I like Tiny toons alot, but I was more compelled to like Freakizoid, Pinky and the Brain, and Animaniacs. I alo loved Taz-Mania, of which i bought a tape of just yesterday.

Ironic it should air that day (if it does air), it is my birthday!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Well, nothing's been said about it on CN so far, unless they're waiting until closer to the predicted "air date" to mention it, nor has anything been mentioned on the TTA-Fic ML. But as a TTA fan, I'm taking this with a large grain of salt. I've never seen the Spring Break Special or "Night Ghoulery" (the Halloween special), but I have a feeling that both of those are going to be kept to video release (on E-bay and Amazon).

By the way, Boober_Gorg, are you the user "The G Man" at the ToonZone forums?

-Kim

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
By the way, Boober_Gorg, are you the user "The G Man" at the ToonZone forums?
Yes, Kim, that would be me! :big_grin: :wink: How'd you guess?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
Yes, Kim, that would be me! :big_grin: :wink: How'd you guess?
I dunno. Maybe it was the fact that there was a post in the TTA forum at ToonZone that was identical to theone you posted here :wink:

BTW, do you know what's up with registering at ToonZone? I tried to register at the forum there, but the admins aren't taking new registrations.

-Kim