TMS Comics Availability Problem

Luke

Reaction score
The 2nd contact i had on Ebay buying issue 2 is already a nice person that is willing to order me all issues i want.
He told me he gets the issues for 2 $ and i told him i pay him the retail price 3$ he also trys to get low shipping costs so its a win / win. He saves Ebay fees and makes a few bucks. I save on shipping and dont have to wait / bid on the comics.
Hey, any chance you could put us in contact with him - sounds like a good guy to get these from.

Andibcool

Reaction score
I can ask him sure but he said something he does preorder or order em from somewhere so im not sure how many issues he can get actually.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Are ppl still interested ? I wont post his mailadress here but i could give ya via PM.
So far he is very nice and everything is fine. Well packed comics and all.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well, even though it's available in the US, I haven't really been able to find it anywhere. They're either sold out or "poor sellers" (yet were still sold out - how could they be poor sellers if all their copies were gone?).

muppet baby

Reaction score
i am still looking to i want them and i can not find them anywhere , i went to one place on the net and they where sold out , and other comic places did not carry them . This is werid .:rolleyes:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Am getting caught up on old threads and just came upon this one...here's something that still hasn't been quite thrown out.

Someone else DID mention that if you don't mind waiting, all the issues will come out in collections anyway. I would add that these collections should be able to order via amazon (i'm already seeing the preorders on there)...i've always found amazon convenient for ordering products from overseas...and i don't know what might be in works for the Muppets lines but the first Farscape collection had extra pages not in the original issues exclusive to the collection which were Rockne O'Bannon's original story notes before KRAD "comic-ized them" - so there might be some neat extras in the collections. I'd most likely go this route if i was in the same boat.