TMS Harry Belafonte ending shot

DMHFan

Reaction score
Three days ago, someone posted a screenshot of the original ITC ending shot for the Harry Belafonte episode of The Muppet Show on Muppet Wiki, and here it is!

With that, I think all the original alternate ending shots have been found in some form, unless there really was an ITC ending shot for the Mac Davis episode.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Three days ago, someone posted a screenshot of the original ITC ending shot for the Harry Belafonte episode of The Muppet Show on Muppet Wiki, and here it is!

With that, I think all the original alternate ending shots have been found in some form, unless there really was an ITC ending shot for the Mac Davis episode.
Thanks for sharing. Seems like TimeLife, Disney DVD sets and Disney + all removed that. That part seemed to be long lost like the original Juliet Prowse and Connie Stevens pilots and Kermit saying "What the h-e-double hockey sticks was that?" in the TMS promo. Seems like Disney hides stuff from us. I recall they've done that with "Boy Meets World" as well.

David French

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Seems like TimeLife, Disney DVD sets and Disney + all removed that. That part seemed to be long lost like the original Juliet Prowse and Connie Stevens pilots and Kermit saying "What the h-e-double hockey sticks was that?" in the TMS promo. Seems like Disney hides stuff from us. I recall they've done that with "Boy Meets World" as well.
The original edit of the Prowse pilot still exists.