1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TMS Outline: Brian Wilson

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by That Announcer, May 25, 2005.

1. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Based on Gorgon Heap's wildly popular fic outlines, I've created one for Brian Wilson. I'll post this in segment intervals. Here goes:

(Opening: Backstage. Pops is throwing around a baseball when Brian Wilson enters.)

POPS: Ah! Who'r you?
    BW: Brian Wilson. I'm the guest star tonight! You do know who I am, right?
    P: Brian Wilson. Oh, yeah, you. Well, go have some fun.
    BW: Sure. Hey, you want to have a game of baseball?
    P: Well, I promised the Chef I'd play with him in a minute, but, OK. (yells) Hey Chef, you done back there?
    CHEF: (comes out holding a large cream pie) Orrrrke-fenork! Lem-ge gooooo da smerve de playee de catchee!
    BW: (gesturing to Chef) The pie looks good. Can I have some?
    C: Da-eetee? Ye ve smor dur! (He throws the pie, and hits BW smack in the face.) Bork bork!
    (Chef and Pops go away.) BW: (licking cream off his face) Well... you know, it could use a little more sugar. Hey, hold on a minute there! (runs off to join them)
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

oh, wow! a TMS outline with commercial breaks!
    hm... well so far so good.
    keep it coming. keep it coming. keep it coming.
    please.