TMS Outline:Charo

kathy26

Reaction score
hi everybody im doing an outline to help gorgon heap out the guest star is Charo

im going to ask the boardmembers for sugguestions for opening numbers,Guest Star songs,Sketches,Uk Spots,And Goodnights

here is a example:

Kermit: "It's The Muppet Show, with our very special guest star, Charo! YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!"

SPECIAL GUEST STAR:Charo

STYLE: SEASON THREE (Circa Leslie Uggams)

COLD OPENING:Scooter knocks

Opening Number:

Backstage:

Sketch:

Song:

Uk Spot:

Vet's Hospital:

Backstage:

Swedish Chef:

Backstage:

Closing Number:

Muppets In The Goodnights:

so anybody think of sugguestions and tomorrow night i will pm you when you are ready ok?

kathy26

Reaction score
Kermit: "It's The Muppet Show, with our very special guest star, Charo! YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!"

Opening Number:Kermit does a number about "I Wanna Talk About Me" song with some other Muppet frogs while shopping around with Miss Piggy.
Backstage:Scooter comments on kermit and miss piggy's number

Sketch: Charo teaching Whatnot Muppet Women, Janice, Miss Kitty and Annie Sue. Miss Piggy comes in to take over Charo's # Choc choc choc (however you spell it)

Song: Crazy Frog (with Robin being the Crazy Frog. You can have his Frog Scouts with him cheering him on)

Uk Spot: Goo Goo Ga Ga Song (Bobby Benson and one of his Babies are driving around while a Troll, Witch and an Alligator try to eat them

Vet's Hospital: Dr. Bob, Nurse Janice and Nurse Piggy have to try and fix Robin being from the Crazy Frog song

Backstage: Kermit tells Rowlf how good he was with Robin and wants him to baby sit which causes Robin to feel mad because his Uncle is calling him a baby. Rowlf doesn't really want to frog sit (as he puts it) but does it anyway.

Swedish Chef: Charo cooks with the Chef with her Choc choch choucky move

Backstage: Swedish Chef falling for Charo because he thinks she likes him from the kiss she gives him

Closing Number:

Muppets In The Goodnights:

we still need two sugguestions for the last 2?

kathy26

Reaction score

Opening Number:Kermit does a number about "I Wanna Talk About Me" song with some other Muppet frogs while shopping around with Miss Piggy.
Backstage:Scooter comments on kermit and miss piggy's number

Sketch: Charo teaching Whatnot Muppet Women, Janice, Miss Kitty and Annie Sue. Miss Piggy comes in to take over Charo's # Choc choc choc (however you spell it)

Song: Crazy Frog (with Robin being the Crazy Frog. You can have his Frog Scouts with him cheering him on)

Uk Spot: Goo Goo Ga Ga Song (Bobby Benson and one of his Babies are driving around while a Troll, Witch and an Alligator try to eat them

Vet's Hospital: Dr. Bob, Nurse Janice and Nurse Piggy have to try and fix Robin being from the Crazy Frog song

Backstage: Kermit tells Rowlf how good he was with Robin and wants him to baby sit which causes Robin to feel mad because his Uncle is calling him a baby. Rowlf doesn't really want to frog sit (as he puts it) but does it anyway.

Swedish Chef: Charo cooks with the Chef with her Choc choch choucky move

Backstage: Swedish Chef falling for Charo because he thinks she likes him from the kiss she gives him

Closing Number: "Bop to the Top" with Charo and Kermit doing the song with some chickens and penguins.

Muppets In The Goodnights:Charo with Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, some chickens, some penguins, one of Bobby's babies.